Inventors! Scientists! PhD’s and students! Life science enthusiasts! BioForum2018 is near!
On 23-24th May give yourself a chance to emerge in the world of business and entrepreneurial
people. Show them what you do and meet potential partners face to face. Co-create the largest
partnering event in Central Europe with us!
This year, BioForum prepared for you:
- B2B meetings – you can make an appointment with each and every conference participant – from the CEO and industry leaders to the start-up representatives – and we will arrange space and time for you.
- Polish-American bridge – would you like to do research in the States or you think about patenting in the US? Listen carefully to the speeches of Marek Skulimowski from the Kościuszko Foundation and Lola Bartoszewicz (patent attorney for the USA and Canada).
- Workshops for scientists – find out how to create the commercial value of R&D projects and how to prepare a R&D project presentation for a business partner.
- Polish start-up’s – meet people who have successfully crossed over from science to business.
Additionally for PhD’s and students:
- boost your CV and recruitment skills – workshop,
- creating innovations in Łódź,
- not only science – alternative career paths in biotechnology,
- meetings with companies and a mini job fair.
Contact us and you will get free admission to the whole event!
The Kosciuszko Foundation – founded in 1925, the foundation promotes closer ties between Poland and the United States through educational, scientific and cultural exchanges. It awards up to $1 million
annually in fellowships and grants to graduate students, scholars, scientists, professionals, and artists, and promotes Polish culture in America. The Foundation has awarded scholarships and provided a forum to Poles who have changed history.
Cambridge Innovation Center – the largest community of start-ups anywhere, providing office space and management services for individual entrepreneurs and emerging start-ups. Founded in 1999 as a community of entrepreneurs in Kendall Square, now has its offices in all around the world, even in Poland.
Sartorius – one of the world leaders in the supply of laboratory equipment and industrial technologies. Thanks to innovative products and high-quality services, we support our clients around the world in the effective implementation of comprehensive processes in biopharmaceutical production and in laboratories. Our clients are the biotechnological, pharmaceutical and food industries companies as well as national research institutes and laboratories.
Register! Co-create the BioForum2018 with us!
Contact: Aleksandra Kempińska – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org