The Sartorius Bioprocess Solutions Division is a leading international provider of int egrated solutions for the biopharmaceutical industry. With our extensive portfolio of products, technologies and services, we cover wide areas of the biopharmaceutical process chain, ranging from fermentation, cell cultivation, filtration and purification to media storage and transportation. In process filtration, fermentation and fluid management, our company holds leading positions in the markets it serves across the globe.
As a result, we help our customers produce biological medications and vaccines safely and efficiently. Sartorius Lab Products division supplies highest-quality lab instruments. Our broad product portfolio consists.
During the Bioforum our Application Specialists will be fully available for technical support and consultations from areas:
- FRT Fermentation Technologies (Benchtop Bioreactors, Stainless Steel Bioreactors, Single use Bioreactors);
- PT Purification Technology and Filtration (Sterile Filtration and Prefiltration, Integrity Testing, Virus Filtration and Removal, Membrane Chromatography, Crossflow Filtration, Air | Gas Filtration, Harvesting);
- CCM Cell Culture Media (Standard or Custom Liquid or Powder formulation for UpStreamProcesses (USP) and DownStreamProcesses (DSP) and Fill & Finish (F&F) Buffers;
- mAbs and proteins, Vaccine, serum free media and buffers);
- Validation Department (Microbiological and cell culture studies, physico-chemical studies and Extractables | Leachables studies, conventional manufacturing in a stainless steel environment or implement single-use fluid management;
- LAB products – balances, pipettes, various lab filters and water purification systems