Interested in PR and marketing? Considering the research? At the university or in the company? Would like to know how to become a clinical research associate? Do you have analytical skills and would you like to work with data?
On BioForum 2018 we will show you various career paths. You will have a possibility to hear about steps necessary to boost career and ask anything if doubts.
The names of The career path for life sciences students seminar confirmed speakers are:
- Maciej Spuś, Biotechnology Laboratory Coordinator at Polfarmex, will speak about work in R&D in a biotech company;
- Mateusz Wołkowicz, COO at Bio-Tech Consulting, will tell you about scientific projects evaluation;
- Ernst Plefka, Business Development Manager at Biocrates Life Science AG, will tell you about helping people by inventing Biomarkers;
- Dawid Lewko, student of Medicine at Medical University of Lodz, will show you that how quickly you can start your scientific career;
- Agnieszka Kulesza, a Biokinetica representative will say a few words about work in clinical trials;
- Danuta Rolinger-Bednarska, CEO at Rolinger PR, will speak about a career in Public Relations in HealthCare.
And it’s still not over!