BioForum 2016 offers a great variety of activities for scientists, who are the most important in development of biotechnology. We hope that this offers is a great answer and will fulfil your needs.
Panel for scientists includes:
- Biotechnology in practice: Chromatography Workshop (LP Chromatography Team) – FPLC/ HPLC/mini FPLC
- Workshop panel about start ups:
If you want to apply to one of the offers thanks to Job Hunting on BioForum, you are obliged to send Cover Letter (max. 700 characters in total) to email@example.com
- Inspiring lectures led by leaders of biotechnology – full program available HERE
- Satellite events including workshops about career in biotech industry (WS: “How to apply successfully for a job in biotech companies? (Sławomir Jaros, PhD, R&D Director Mabion S.A.) and “How to become part of the R&D team working on new drugs? Your career in Selvita S.A. – challenges & perspectives,
- Entrance to the exhibition hall and start up corner